The Superfruit of Himalaya
Owing to its nutritional value, Sea buckthorn is loaded with natural essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9. It also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and other active ingredients. The immune boosters juice contains about 15 times the amount of vitamin C of an orange, which makes it one of the best natural sources of Vitamin C.
BENEFITS OF SEA BUCKTHORN
– Sea buckthorn – immune boosters juice is loaded with Natural Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3, 6, and 9.
– It is also a rich source of omega 7 fatty acid that is one of the rare and vital components for cellular support, collagen production, and regeneration.
– This Vitamin c rich food also supports healthy cardiovascular function and helps in keeping you active.
– It also sustains the proper brain and nervous system function, which is one of the most beneficial factors for today’s busy generation.
– This wild berry may promote healthy skin and hair care.
– It supports a healthy digestive system and also helps incomplete bowel evacuation.
– Helps in promoting healthy urogenital lining.
– Enhance eye health for improved vision.
– Relieve sore joints and improve overall joint health.
– With the presence of Vitamin C, it promotes healthy Immune System Functioning